OH MY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the luckiest Mom in the world!! He is absolutely the most beautiful child I've ever seen (and I've got 5 myself). What a handsome little man!!
He's so handsome! you have to be proud to show off that. I love the picture. Were did you get them done. I'm going to get the family and kids pictures done on friday at sears thats were I've always done them. Maybe there something better out there.
AAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Kinley and Christian came home telling me how cute he is and how fun to be around he is. I think he lookes very much like a Bearden in the middle two...a lot like Casie at that age. I cant wait until you come down. We can go to the park, eat yummy food and snuggle. Kinley says he is perfect because he will snuggle into you...that wont last long though I know.
Darling! Those little pictures are priceless! I can't wait to meet him in person- I'm hoping to see you tomorrow night and we can swap babies and maybe betrothe them to eachother! Hee!
Hey! I think i know this kid... wait wait don't tell me... his name rhymes with jack... and its,...um....uh....
Oh well it will come to me sooner or later. ;)
A limrick to my nephew.
You come from a family of girls Who probably dress you in pearls But i'll tell you one thing I'll bet you can sing Even with hair dressed in sassy sue curls.
Oh, what a cute, little handsom guy! He is such a doll! Did you bless him last week? I didn't even think of that when I saw you after he got his pics the other day.
16 comments:
Is this cute, or not?? I'm happy to claim him for a grandson.
OH MY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the luckiest Mom in the world!! He is absolutely the most beautiful child I've ever seen (and I've got 5 myself). What a handsome little man!!
He's so handsome! you have to be proud to show off that. I love the picture. Were did you get them done. I'm going to get the family and kids pictures done on friday at sears thats were I've always done them. Maybe there something better out there.
The look on his face is so cute...and I wanna know what he is wearing on his cute little head!
So sweet! What a handsome little guy you have.
Darling! What a cutie. I hope you are enjoying every moment with him.
Aww..someone looks like their dada! That little face is so cute. I bet you kiss it all day.
AAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Kinley and Christian came home telling me how cute he is and how fun to be around he is. I think he lookes very much like a Bearden in the middle two...a lot like Casie at that age. I cant wait until you come down. We can go to the park, eat yummy food and snuggle. Kinley says he is perfect because he will snuggle into you...that wont last long though I know.
Darling! Those little pictures are priceless! I can't wait to meet him in person- I'm hoping to see you tomorrow night and we can swap babies and maybe betrothe them to eachother! Hee!
Jack, you sure are a handsome little man!
Hey! I think i know this kid... wait wait don't tell me... his name rhymes with jack... and its,...um....uh....
Oh well it will come to me sooner or later. ;)
A limrick to my nephew.
You come from a family of girls
Who probably dress you in pearls
But i'll tell you one thing
I'll bet you can sing
Even with hair dressed in sassy sue curls.
Aw- he is so stinkin' cute. Nice baby making on your part!
Boys are so cute...
- Rekehl
handsome!
such a sweetie! You sure got yourself a handsome little guy!
Oh, what a cute, little handsom guy! He is such a doll! Did you bless him last week? I didn't even think of that when I saw you after he got his pics the other day.
Post a Comment