Wow, he's good and what a great, little teacher!:) Thnks for the concert tics, they had a great performace last night and yes, that balloon statue was amazing!:) I told Casey I'd make her one in whatever colors she wants!
I love it, he's a natural! My favorite is how infants lock eyes with their mom, as if you're actually holding on to him through his glance. I think he might love his mommy just a little bit! :)
7 comments:
Wow, he's good and what a great, little teacher!:) Thnks for the concert tics, they had a great performace last night and yes, that balloon statue was amazing!:) I told Casey I'd make her one in whatever colors she wants!
Jack is so lucky to have such cool big sisters to teach him how to dance! 3 months old IS a very fun stage!
Cute! Make sure you keep that video to show his friends when he's a teenager.
I love it, he's a natural! My favorite is how infants lock eyes with their mom, as if you're actually holding on to him through his glance. I think he might love his mommy just a little bit! :)
So cute and fun! I cant wait to see your family!
Oh he is such a cute little boy!!
so cute!
Post a Comment