He is pprrreeccciioouuss too! I love those blue eyes and his cute lips! I actually have seen the shows a couple of times, and they are made very well, however, they not ones that I would just throw in. They're my honey's faves. By the way, are you going to your honey's little gig tomorrow? Mervyn's is 50-70% off now.
His lips are too cute. Watch out girls! By the way I told Stephen he had to have 2 dates tomorrow night...so even if you decide to bring Annie, you still have to sit by us. :)
He is sooooo cute! Look at those lips. So sweet. That first year goes so fast, I wouldn't worry to much about getting anything done. Before you know it, he will be one and destroying your Christmas tree. =)
just wear a sling, he'd love to hang precariously over a toilet as it's being scrubbed. Or swing freely from your front as your scrub the floor on hands and knees...ha ha. Good luck!
Suggestion: buy a card reader. They are not that expensive and they say it is a better way for uploading photos to your computer anyway. I bet you can pick one up at Walmart even. Hope this helps.
8 comments:
He is pprrreeccciioouuss too! I love those blue eyes and his cute lips! I actually have seen the shows a couple of times, and they are made very well, however, they not ones that I would just throw in. They're my honey's faves. By the way, are you going to your honey's little gig tomorrow? Mervyn's is 50-70% off now.
His lips are too cute. Watch out girls! By the way I told Stephen he had to have 2 dates tomorrow night...so even if you decide to bring Annie, you still have to sit by us. :)
He is sooooo cute! Look at those lips. So sweet. That first year goes so fast, I wouldn't worry to much about getting anything done. Before you know it, he will be one and destroying your Christmas tree. =)
just wear a sling, he'd love to hang precariously over a toilet as it's being scrubbed. Or swing freely from your front as your scrub the floor on hands and knees...ha ha. Good luck!
please go get another picture thingy. I miss your mugs. I love that one of Jack, I showed it to my crew and got lots of oooooo and ahhhhhhhhs.
Oh my he's handsome!
He is definitely a keeper! Smooches for Jack.
Suggestion: buy a card reader. They are not that expensive and they say it is a better way for uploading photos to your computer anyway. I bet you can pick one up at Walmart even. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment