If you haven't noticed, I have been in a posting funk....It's not the lack of exciting experiences that is holding me back, but I lost my darn device that transfers my pictures into my computer. I don't love to post unless I have a picture to go along with it...(I've stolen the last few pictures I posted...desperate times call for desperate measures) So tonight I will test my writing creativity and try to inspire fantastic imagery and detail as I blog about a few events that are worth remembering......
#1 TRIP TO EDEN WITH THE GILES
Some friends of ours invited us to share their time share for some fun time...of sharing..for a time....(how am I doing?..are you getting vivid pictures of my family sharing time with another family...in a time share?) hee hee...Ok, forget the imagery, I think I'll just stick with some one liners...I might be better at that. Let me try again. Use your imagination.....
Time share with friends
Hiking
Visited the Monastery
Very intrigued by the Monks lifestyle ( they get up at 3:30 am and pray 6 times a day)
Bought Honey
Played Settlers
Laughed a lot
Ate Cheese
Cold room
Kids had fun
We had fun
Thanks Giles...(for sharing your timeshare and sharing your time) :-)
#2 CASIE AND ANNIE'S PIANO RECITAL
Sweet girls
Talented
Great teacher..(Terri Exeter)
Grandma and Dave came
So proud
#3 THANKSGIVING
Lots of yummy food
Lots of Cousins
Lots of lunches made and distributed to the Homeless
Lots of Garbage
Lots of messes
Lots of Fun
Lots to be grateful for
#4 BABY JACK
Love love LOVE him!!!
So cute and smiley
Making lots of adorable baby noises
Sleeping through the night!...(almost)
Kissed a thousand times a day
The Apple of his Daddy's eye
I can't possibly keep this category to one or two word sentences....We are so grateful for this sweet baby!
Words could never describe his cute face and sweet countenance. I love what having a baby has brought out in our family. Casie is SUCH a sweet sister. I loved watching her proudly showing Jack off to her cousins over the Thanksgiving holiday. She is so willing to help with him and does so much to help with her sisters while I am busy with Jack. I am so grateful for her! Annie loves Jack too. She always prays that Jack and I will "sleep good." Annie is my sweet friend and a wonderful older sister. Ellie, as expected is the second Mom to Jack. She begs to change his diaper and doesn't hesitate to pick him up if he even looks like he might fuss. She buckles him in and out of his car seat, gives him his Binky, and loves to bring him to me after his nap. She does the immediate "Mother Bounce" when she picks him up. It's adorable. I love that little princess!
Now about that Daddy...Mike is totally in love with his son! He adores holding him, napping with him and kissing him.(notice I didn't mention changing his diaper) But it's so sweet to see them together. It's like they are in their own special "Man Club". I am grateful to have such an awesome man as a husband....oh, and he is hot too. :-)
Well, that about sums it up. I didn't mean to make this a novel of a post. :-) If my little device doesn't show itself soon I might just go and buy a new one. :-)
5 comments:
I'm sorry you lost the cord...that is not fun at all. It sounds like you have been busy! Monks?! Where did you go for your time share? And yes, Jack is one cute, sweet little baby. You are one very lucky family to have him and he is one very lucky little boy to have you guys as his family!
I can picture it all!! Nice job on the descriptions. Who needs pictures?!?:)
Baby Jack is an angel and I am glad to hear that he is almost sleeping through the night! We love having new babies at home to bring out the sweetness in all of us! Thanks for sharing.
Jill, I can picture it all perfectly! And if you are starving for pictures you can always google something and put that picture on your page! Except not for Jack, he's way too cute for any other picture to do him justice. Thanks for being willing to share him!
I can't wait to see you and your family this weekend! 2 more days! Hurray! I haven't ever seen your house either. See you soon.
fun post. I like the one-liners. I'm working on that million-dollar present ... we'll be there in a week! yippee! VMwidows, unite!
Post a Comment