Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

Mike got me a new laptop with a movie maker program! I put together this little video to show what great Christmas we had. (Notice there are no pictures of our 4 hour power outage...while the turkey was cooking...and the rolls...) I still have some learning to do to get the timing on the movie perfect, but it was fun to experiment. This was one of our best Christmases ever.

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow, you're pretty good at the movie making business. I love the feet pajamas too! Do they make those in adult sizes? :)

Shelley said...

I am so glad you got a new laptop! Good job Mike! Now do you need Photoshop installed on it? :) Cute movie, cute kids, and cute little elf!

highdeekay said...

What a fun Christmas! Congrats on the laptop (it isn't a Mac though is it? - I won't tell Phil). I love the white board gift. Jack is just darling. I love his big eyes. It was so fun seeing you over the holidays. Happy New Year.

Linda Barton said...

Okay, your kids are so dang cute! The video is great! I hope you had fun during the power outage, it made me realize that I am glad I wasn't alive in the days of no electricity! (and indoor plumbing, central heat, showers, microwaves, laptops, tv's, wii's, ect...no wonder they had so many kids!)lol

Heather said...

(Allison)- That is soo cool what they got for Christmas! I got a lot of clothes and a few toys. Casie and I should get together for a playdate sometime. See ya round!

Anonymous said...

I felt like I was there with you! What a sweet family.

Mom