My sister Mindy and her family have been visiting for a couple of days. On Saturday Mindy and I went to Logan for a Sassy Sue show......this is what we came home to!
They spent the first part of the day writing and recording the song, and then did the video for the other half. Mindy's husband Kyle stayed up until 4:00am editing! It made us all laugh until we cried! My husband is SO hot!
10 comments:
Uh, where are all your children? Brian and I both think Mike looks best with the mullett. SWEET! Puts the Pooey Guys to shame!!
Oh my word...I wish I had seen them recording this outside. I would have been a little scared actually.
Oh my word, that was hilarious(sp) So do I get to call him Chuck from now on? And I expect him to grow his hair out like that, sexy! HA HA HA, I feel a tour, maybe at the neighborhood picnic.
I think these guys have a little too much time on their hands! That was hilarious!!!
Wow, the Hyde family home videos have come a long way! That was great!
Unbelieveabe! I think this Chuck Norris thing is going a bit too far when distinqhised men like these three are lower themself to do a video about a has been.
Love, Mom
I guess mom does not know that Chuck Norris has made a mighty come back!
NEWS FLASH>> JULIE JUST GOT A BLOG SPOT!!! Its 11:17 pm and we just hung up. I walked her through the whole process of setting up a blog spot so I am kinda like her fairy blog mother now! Go check her out. She is linked to my blog.
Oh my goodness! How hilarious. I thought you said Mike couldn't act. He was totally in character the whole time! Maybe he and Chuck Norris just happen to have the same character? What funny boys we have!
Sarah
Wow. That was 57 varieties of awesome right there.
Post a Comment