Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sick birthday boy







My sweet little Jack turned one today! I don't think he wanted an ear infection for his birthday, but I guess we don't always get what we want. :-( Sick or not, he was still the sweetest little birthday boy EVER. Words can't express the joy that little guy has brought into our family. He has us all wrapped around his tiny baby finger. Here are a few things he can do at one year old:






1. Take a few steps...(just today!)



2. Says Da-Da every time he enters a new room. He LOVES his daddy!



3. Says uh-oh when he "accidentally" drops things



4. Loves to go outside



5. Loves to give us the sign for "More"



6. He loves his blanket and snuggles it often









We love you Jack!!! Thanks for bringing the best out in all of us!



I will now turn the time over to Dad to share some of his favorite things about Jack.....






1. Jill's #2



2. He's always happy.



3. He assumes that whatever I'm working on is completely his business.



4. He laughs and squeals when I bite his armpits and rub his hands on my scruffy chin.



5. He's awesome!



5 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow, I can't believe your cute little Jack is already one! And how fun that he took his first steps. Go Jack, go!!

Marianne said...

So sweet. Happy birthday little man!

Shafferprincess said...

He's not one already! No way - that went way too fast! Happy Birthday, little man! :)

Heather said...

Happy 1st birthday Jack!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like the youngest has got the whole family tied together. He is a doll and I wish I could see him more often.

Mom