Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Annie's Art
I thought I would post an update on Annie's art lessons. She LOVES them SO much. It's amazing to see what a little direction can do for a blooming artist. :-) I've been so impressed with the new techniques she's been learning. Her teacher is impressed as well. He's always full of compliments and even told us he thinks Annie is a genius! We knew Annie had talent, but it's awesome to hear it from a qualified artist :-) I am just so happy that she is doing what she loves. Here is a sketch she did in one of her lessons. Not bad for an eight year old eh?! It's amazing how much she's improved since her first lesson! Good job Annie!!! ****update**** This week Annie's teacher said, " Annie is almost scary she's so good...she is going to be an AMAZING artist."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
That's awesome! It's very obvious she's got a gift! Way to go.
That is very cool, Annie. Great job!
Wow, that's amazing! Did you enter her into the Reflections contest yet?
She is very talented! When are you guys going to put her in the circus as The Amazing Drawing Girl and start making money off of her?
What a fun talent to have! I'm so glad you found her a class where she can learn and grow doing what she already loves to do!
Wow! That's awesome! Go Annie! :)
She's awesome!- Jenny
SInce you posted again I will just comment on both here....Happy Birthday cute little sick boy Jack. And I have been thinking a lot about what a great artist Annie is. I am also thrilled to be a featured fairy in her fairy book!
Well, the qualified artist in my house is very impressed (and so am I!). Way to go Annie.
Wow- that is very impressive!
What a grat little artist! I am so glad that you are encouraging her talents! Brownie points to a great mom!
That is an awesome drawing. What great talent for an 8 yr old. Amazing.
NICELY DONE ANNIE! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment