Sometimes I wonder why God made women's bodies different than men's bodies. Then I think,. it's to give women a chance to sit down a couple of times a day.
Sometimes I think about the hand written signs I see on the road that tell me I can make $20,000 a month. Then I think, if they have that kind of money, why don't they spend little extra on their signs?
Sometimes I wonder why I send my kids to public school. Then I hear them say cute things like, "talk to the booty 'cause the hand's off duty", Then I smile and think..."That's why."
Sometimes I wish when I press the "spell check" button and immediately a notification pops up that "no mis-spellings were found", that an applause sound would go off. Or maybe even some tickets could be dispensed from the side of my computer. After saving enough, I maybe could get an eraser.
Thank you.
12 comments:
You always make me laugh! I had to go back and catch up on some of your past entries that I have missed.Thanks for that and for being such a good friend!
Jill, these are pretty profound and hilarious. They need to be submitted somewhere. You could win like a pack of erasers or something.
See you soon!
Love your posts. thanks for the comment. isn't that true about boys! It actually didn't start as a game, it was more over a tactic to get them away from me and that was the outcome!
Love it! You're a riot!
Girlfriend, you are soo deep, I am drowning over here!
Who knew you were so deep?
Thanks for the laugh--I needed it today!
Very funny! :)
Love the thoughts! You're so funny!
When you invent the ticket machine, let me know. I will totally buy one. :)
Or trade you for some erasers (as long as you don't mind ones shaped like flowers and ghosts and such)
Jill, I just read ALL your recent blogs. You are an amazing and creative person. You have it all together and truly magnify your calling as a mother. I'm proud to be your mom.
Mom
:)
Post a Comment