Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ellie's first Date

Ellie had her first date with a dashing young gentleman tonight. She got all dolled up and looked beautiful in her dress, lipstick (and lots of it) mascara, and Mom's dangling earrings, (that stayed on because she put ponytail holders around her ears first). Her date didn't impress her father and I, what with his unshorn chin, but he had a kind eyes and a cute smile. I hope this gentleman gets her home before both their bedtimes!


Oh, they were on their way to a "romantic" picnic outside, when they passed Casie who was watching Hannah Montana. They decided to change their date to a "movie" instead.

5 comments:

lissa said...

I'm a little worried...dating family is illegal. Seriously, you're kids have the BEST imaginations!

Shelley said...

Jack needs to hurry and grow up so he can be the "real" man for their dates!

Alli said...

:) Cute..... they really know how to have fun!

Jaz said...

glad to see that I'm not the only Mom with cross-dressing children. :)

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah a ha ha hah a h...seriously!