I would have remembered to USE the numbers I programed into my phone to let the nursery workers I wouldn't be there to do singing time. I hate when I unintentionally flake out on them!!!
I wouldn't have eaten that second DELICIOUS carmel chocolate brownie at the Missionary Homecoming we went to. The first one was delicious, the second was eaten because of the fond memory of the first...you know how it goes. And since I am speaking of food regrets...I wish I hadn't put a cup of fresh whipped cream on my freshly sliced peaches...a half of a cup would have done. :-)
I wish I would have made sure the choir piece I brought for the men to try wasn't a Jamaican calypso piece that would never be allowed in Sacrament meeting...(although afterwards we did have a good laugh about some possible choreography involving a coconut bra and a Kongo line around the chapel)
I wish I would have answered my phone at 10:30 pm. Then I would have found out that my garage door was open and the light was on. Instead, it stayed that way ALL night. (thanks anyway Rehkel)
I wish I would have put warmer jammies on Jack before bed. He was a little ice cube this morning!...(but all the better to snuggle with....for 3.2 seconds until he decided it was too confining for his early morning exploring)
Sigh....maybe today will be better....wait, I just thought of some things that I don't regret about yesterday.....
I'm glad we got to go back to our old ward and sing for a missionary homecoming. If you ever want to feel like a celebrity, move away from your ward then go visit two and a half years later. People we so kind to us and it made us feel so good. :-)
I'm glad that Mike and I had a funny conversation about bodily functions...slightly gross, but we laughed a lot!
I'm glad we played games with our kids last night. They had fun, we had fun...
I'm glad so many men come to choir...even if I failed at picking them a suitable song, at least I have enough to DO a men's song...(NOW if only more WOMEN would come!)
I'm glad Mike and I had a good talk over some yummy fresh peaches. We made some personal goals and decided to do better in life....(ok, to be honest, I did most of the talking, but I think I convinced Mike that we need goals and we need to be better in life. lol....he agreed with a head nod...or was that just him trying to avoid cream running down his face? )
3 comments:
You're so cute. I love choir, and you do such a great job at conducting it. Maybe advertising freshly baked cookies would help with the women coming? :)
I was nervous about calling you at 10:30 last night to tell you about your garage because your house was soooo dark I just knew you guys must be sawing logs and I hated interrupting your zzzzz's. I hope you don't mind if I call if I see your garage open late at night, Shelley does that for us when we forget and I'm so glad she calls so I decided I was going to pass on the favor to you.
Sorry about not coming to choir - I really didn't know it had started up again. I must not have heard them announce it at church. I did get your voicemail, however we had a family birthday party and I couldn't come (can we do it earlier after church? it seems like we are always going somewhere after 2:00...) I promise to be there next week, and not just to eat your yummy treats.
- Rekehl
Cute post. Cant wait for sister sat.
Post a Comment