Make sure you weed it wite a BB. (make sure you read it like a baby)
(the absence of the "K" sound comes from Ellie. It was how she talked when she was a baby)
First of all...here are a few cute decorations I hung yesterday...the pictures aren't in them yet, but you get the idea.
I also did some new things around the staircase...and this is where my story with Jack begins......
*GASP* Mom put some tool stuff on stays foiy me to play wiff!!!

hee hee hee...want to git it, git it, git it........
Mom..did you get (forget) dat you have a BB dat gitts tuff?

I tan...tan...tan...almos...almos..... weech it.......
Jack is very obsessed with lights! I rarely turn this on because of his little "weeching" fingers.
Is dis otay mom? Want to pit out dis tuff, but not know if its otay.
(I think he hesitated because I usually tell him "No no" when he goes for the tree. I let him do it for the sake of the picture and he ended up making a nice little fake moss pile. He didn't even examine the pieces he was taking out. He just pulled them out as quickly as possible. He must have known it was a fleeting moment.).
(he can go down the stairs if I physically turn him around. I honestly think he knows that he gets a rise out of me when he tries to go head first)
He actually left the hanging pictures alone this time. I guess all my "No no no's" finally sunk in. I seriously don't get much done during his awake time. I follow him everywhere! I am SO not complaining though. I love it! It's so fun to see him explore and learn about new things. Today I watched him in awe as he played with some train tracks. He is still too young to fit them together, but I loved watching his little brain working as he sorted through all the tracks and moved them to different places. I also love how his little lips purse together and pout out while he is concentrating. I love hearing him breath through his noes and focus on the items in his hands. What a treasure and a joy it is to have a baby in the house again. I love every second with him!

I tan...tan...tan...almos...almos..... weech it.......
Jack is very obsessed with lights! I rarely turn this on because of his little "weeching" fingers.Is dis otay mom? Want to pit out dis tuff, but not know if its otay.
(I think he hesitated because I usually tell him "No no" when he goes for the tree. I let him do it for the sake of the picture and he ended up making a nice little fake moss pile. He didn't even examine the pieces he was taking out. He just pulled them out as quickly as possible. He must have known it was a fleeting moment.).Will you git staired (scared) if I do DIS?....
(he can go down the stairs if I physically turn him around. I honestly think he knows that he gets a rise out of me when he tries to go head first)He actually left the hanging pictures alone this time. I guess all my "No no no's" finally sunk in. I seriously don't get much done during his awake time. I follow him everywhere! I am SO not complaining though. I love it! It's so fun to see him explore and learn about new things. Today I watched him in awe as he played with some train tracks. He is still too young to fit them together, but I loved watching his little brain working as he sorted through all the tracks and moved them to different places. I also love how his little lips purse together and pout out while he is concentrating. I love hearing him breath through his noes and focus on the items in his hands. What a treasure and a joy it is to have a baby in the house again. I love every second with him!

6 comments:
I am so glad to see that you finally hung the cabinet doors/picture frames! I am so impressed--only 3 years later.
Love the picture frames, I'm hoping you'll find a way to make some so I can buy them from you! :) Jack is darling, what a fun stage he's in, albeit a busy one.
I love the new decorations! I may have to borrow the cabinet door idea one day! And I am glad baby Jack is obedient. It is a good thing he is so cute, so if he does "forget" the rules, he can smile his way out of it!
Darling pictures! I haven't seen Jack crawling around- he is really growing up! I'm sure that's exactly what he was thinking, too!
That is so cute! Love the BB tot, we have the same language at our house (with the little one I tend...) Love the frames, they're way cute!
That is so funny! I love his little "weeching" fingers! :) So cute!
Post a Comment