So when I found out I was pregnant, I thought I might like to deliver the baby naturally. I
thought I had a high tolerance for pain. After laying in the fetal position on the couch last night and crying because of my tooth pain, I have changed my mind! After hours and hours of throbbing pain, my tolerance for pain disappeared! It's SO not like me break down, but I had had it! My dentist told me they could do an x-ray at 16 weeks....I'm at 14 weeks. He also said that if my teeth needed "major work" (how can they not!?) I might have to wait until after the baby is born! Are there epidurals for mouths?
11 comments:
I still think you should get a second opinion. I am so sorry!!!! That is just awful.
Jill, i agree with Anna..be sure and talk to a good OB and also a reputable dentist. I am so sorry you are in pain. I don't think I would jump into a dentist by email. Call me, if I can help.
Mom
Ooohhhh...I feel your pain. I had the same thing happen when I was pregnant with Carson...and I had to wait to have my root canal until after I delivered. :(
If you want to make a new header, set the proportions at 650 pixels X 250 pixels. Then e-mail me that and the new papers you want and I will get it put on!
And come over to Rachel's if you can handle it...were scrapping away! :)
Jill, there actually are epidurals for mouths--well, they're not called epidurals, but they do solve the problem really quickly. They're called hammers.
Flippancy aside, I do feel bad for you. You should come see my uncle! He's the best dentist in the whole world.
why dont you just get an ice skate...J/K you know the pain is bad when you are willing to do that. I am so sorry. There is a difference between good dentists and great ones so pray to find a great one and maybe he/she can help you.
How sad Jill! I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Travis keeps trying to talk me into having our kids naturally too. I'm a little nervous. If you decide to go through with it, let me know. :)
I am sorry you hurt so bad!! I really do LOVE my Dentist if you want his name, just give me a call.
Hope you get better soon!
when can i get my charger back? im dieing and so are my friends!! well thanks for all you do!!
Jill, I heard you spent TWO days in the fetal position with tooth pain. Dentists are supposed to work you in when there's that much pain. What is it you need?
Natural child birth is a piece of cake compared to tooth pain. Think of it this way, the labor pains will probably dull the tooth ache.
Post a Comment