Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Go fly a kite!



It is hard for me to post over the Chuck Norris video, but I figured it was time..... Don't worry though..it will always be there for you viewing enjoyment.

Mike's Mom brought the girls over some Easter baskets yesterday. She likes to spoil them rotten. Any holiday is a "gift giving" holiday in her book. I was very hurt when we didn't receive anything for Ground Hogs day! hee hee. Their Easter baskets came with candy,a stuffed bunny, a chocolate bunny, and a kite for each girl. I would have taken a picture, but the baskets didn't stay in tack long enough to capture a shot...( I was out of Batteries and the girls couldn't wait for me.) They have been having a blast flying their kites. It hasn't been too windy yet, but they can get them up if they run like the wind! Annie wanted me to bring a fan outside so the kites would fly better. :-)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

ohhhh, those pictures were precious, you really captured a good shot of Annie. That was nice of your mom in law.

Shelley said...

You're right, it's going to be hard to follow Chuck, (BTW...I will never be able to look at your husband with a straight face again). I love kites! We need to get one, it's been years since I did that!

Anonymous said...

You've had Easter early too! (Read Kinley's blog). What fun - wish I could share in it.

Mom

gardenofeden said...

Jill,
Your girls are such cute little kite fliers. I especially like to see Ellie in her princess dress. If I could start all over with motherhood, I wouldn't even buy regular clothes at all for my girls. All they EVER want to wear is princess dresses. I'm not exaggerating.

Sarah