
For FHE last night we bought some new bikes for our girls. We didn't get home until 8:00, but we still let them take them out for a spin. They LOVE them! I always hate dropping a big chunk of change all at once, but I have no regrets on this purchase. Caise kept saying, "It's so smooth!" "I feel like I'm gliding!"
I told the girls that if they got up early and got ready for school, they could ride their bikes before the bus came. About 7:30 I called for Annie to come and get her hair done. She was nowhere to be found. I looked outside and saw her riding her bike...back pack and all. The bus doesn't come until 8:30. It's funny, because Annie was the only one who didn't get a brand new bike. She got Casie's bike from last year. Mike just fixed it so it didn't make weird sounds. She also got a new helmet. I guess all that was enough to get her out of bed bright and early! One more cute thing. Casie noticed that Ellie wasn't crying while I was brushing her hair. Ellie said, " I'm just thinking about my bike."
4 comments:
Nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching my kids play outside. Thats why new bikes, roller blades, pogo sticks and scooters are easier for me to buy than video games and movies...expect guitar hero..that was easy...except I have not passed one song yet!
Hmmmm....wondering how to get six more bikes there in a couple of weeks. Hmmm.....any suggestions?
I'm with Mindy....I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when the kids are outside and playing. Doing the stuff I remember doing. Except Guitar hero....(I love that game - we are so bringing it with us)
thats cool! i love getting new bikes! ill have to try casies when i get there! (if thats ok)
Ha! I sent my kiddos out on the back porch with their little trikes. Warm weather is heaven sent for us stay at home mommies! :)
Post a Comment