1. I have been avoiding doing this because I wondered if there really are 100 things I know about my self...pathetic.
2. I I hate going to the Dentist...oh wait..I may have mentioned that
3. My favorite sound is my daughter Annie's laugh..it's hilarious
4. I love taking baths...although my cousin Heidi made it slightly less enjoyable with her comments on the whole Bath thing.
5. I like to cook, but my presentation leaves much to be desired
6. I love to play games with my family
7. I miss my kids when they are at school
8. Once my kids get home, I wondered why I missed them so much...lol
9. I truly believe I have the best kids in the world
10. I KNOW I have the best husband in the world
11. Mike keeps getting cuter and cuter...He is totally catching up to me...lol
12. I am totally hooked on American Idol, and Lost
13. I was hooked on The Office until the writers strike....
14. Despite the fact I just said I was hooked on a few shows, I generally hate the boob tube. I know it's one of Satan's most effective "ENERGY ZAPPING" tools.
15. I watch TV even though it zaps my energy
16. I love spending time outside...in the perfect temperature.
17. I love FHE
18. I had a happy childhood full of adventure
19. I feel sad that my kids don't get to grow up having as many adventures as I did....the worlds a different place, and we don't live in Oak City
20. I feel like I use to be "super mom" when I only had an 18 month old. Where has all the creativity gone?...and the energy?....and the patients?
21. I LOVE babies!
22. If it weren't fattening...and costly...and lazy, I would like to eat out every night. I love eating out! ( I would probably change my mind after doing it for a week or two)
23. I have never been out of the country. I feel like Sandra Bullock on "While you were sleeping" I have no stamps on my passport....Except I don't have a passport, and Mike's brother has never been hit by a train.
24. I love sweets...hmmm..did anyone read my "2:30" blog?
25. I am horrible at math...although I can tell you I am 1/4 done with my 100 list.
26. I love to read.
27. I love to sing.
28. I like to play tetris.
29. Sometimes while playing tetris, I mentally commentate on my game. I speak of myself in the third. Things like..." How does she do this!" or "Jill is just not on her game today"
30. I'm not proud of #29
31. I am afraid of ghosts
32. I love to watch old home videos
33. I don't have a very good short term memory.
34. I hate when I forget things I should remember.
35. I am the Primary President in my ward
36. I feel totally under qualified for my calling
37. I can honestly say that after being to roughly 250 Voice Male performances, I still enjoy them!
38. I dislike my feet
39. I love being at the kids school. I want to work there when all my kids are there. Maybe an aid or a reader or a lunch lady...(I'm serious)
40. I wish my whole family lived in the same town.
41. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain
42. I have border line arachnophobia...I have a hard time seeing pictures of spiders!
43. I compare myself to others...and it never makes me happy.
44. I hate to shop
45. I have the sparse wardrobe to prove #44
46. I want to serve a mission with Mike some day
47. I got married at 19 ....that still blows my mind. Mike was 22
48. I love to play volleyball.
49. I think Casie is one of the smartest kids I know.
50. I love having parties at my house
51. I hate trying to figure out what to make for lunch. Breakfast and dinner are no problem...why does lunch vex me so?
52. I am the most happy when I exercise regularly.
53. I haven't exercised regularly for almost a year
54. I haven't been as happy lately....go figure.
55. I love hearing my kids read.
56. I am horrible at reading comprehension. I HAVE to see something done in order to catch on.
57. I like to make people laugh
58. Mike makes me laugh more than anyone else
59. I love going to plays
60. I enjoy being alone from time to time.
62. I love that I get together with my family every fast Sunday.
63. I love the Fall!
64. Mike and I use to go out every Friday...until we moved away from our next door babysitter.
65. I am determined to find another trusty babysitter so Mike and I can paint the town again.
66. Speaking of paint....I love to paint my house. It's been too long though. Time for another project.
67. I said I hate shopping, but that was only for clothes.. I love shopping for home decor and for my kids.
68. I love riding bikes with my family
69. I love eating dinner at my Mother in laws home on Sundays
70. I wish my mom lived closer so she could cook me food too...lol and for MANY other reasons.
71. I feel so sad when I hear of people children being picked on
72. I hate violence....I want to kill it!
73. I love watching the Jazz in the play offs....I like them other times too, but mostly during the play offs.
74. I have only been to one Jazz game in my life...it was in High school and I'm pretty sure I got a bloody noes..lol
75. The only non Voice Male concert I've been to was New Kids on the Block.
76. I'd rather not hear anything bad about people. I usually don't form negative opinions on my own. They come only after hearing negativity from others.
77. #76 probably isn't true in all cases
78. I have never heard my husband swear.
79. I am craving Thanksgiving dinner right now....why can't I crave something attainable....like Cheerios?
80. I wonder what Mike would say if I gently woke him up right now and asked him to whip up some Turkey, mashed potatoes, and rolls....and home made strawberry jam. I am thinking he might whip me up a big can on shut the heck up!...lol...then, after coming to his senses, he would lovingly pour me a bowl of Cheerios.
81. I like to try new things. I tried my hand at painting once. I wasn't horrible...but I still haven't seen that dessert landscape I gave my Dad hanging in his house. Weird, when I was a kid he hung all my art on the wall.
82. I worry more than I use to.
83. If I collected anything...it would be pens.
84. I love hot chocolate
85. I love finding that "perfect gift" for someone. I feel dis-satisfied if I give a gift that I didn't get that special feeling about.
86. I am turning into an herbal girl. I just have a sneaky feeling that all these drugs we take will kill us!
87. I'm not that into politics
88. I have a wild imagination, it gets the better of me from time to time.
89. I want to go back to school when my kids are older
90. I am grateful to be a stay at home mom.
92. I love the sound of people mowing their lawns. It's nostalgic to me for some reason.
93. I love summer rain storms. Especially with lots of thunder and lightning. Whenever it's overcast, my kids say, "Mom, it's your favorite day!"
94. I am sorta related to the prophet...Mike's grandpa is first cousins with President Monson. I guess that makes me "sorta" related
95. I got to eat dinner with President Monson a couple of years ago. President Hinckley was at the table next to us, and President Faust was a couple tables over.
96. I hate when my kids are sick.
97. I love to snuggle with Ellie. She fits perfectly...like a puzzle
98. I DON'T like sharing my bed with the kids. They kick like mad dogs!
99. I am glad this list is almost over
100. I am happy to be me. I am blessed beyond measure. I hope I am always grateful for the things I have.
8 comments:
That was great! I love reading peoples 100's. Although I have yet to get excited about doing it myself. Does lol mean "laugh out loud" or "lots of love". I never know.
Love it! I seriously doubt I could come up with 100 things, so good on ya!
Great List! You should go to my dentist! : ) 4. Sorry about that. 36. you totally shouldn't! you are so fun and so creative, and can sing! they love you I bet!!. 86. Yay! I am so with you.
Nice job! Fun to know more about you ; )
That was fun! I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes after the tetris comment! So funny! I don't think I could do a 100 list in one sitting. I would have to make it a several day project!
Great list Jill! I didn't know you were primary president, cool, that is a perfect calling for you!
50 - invite me!
K in response to your comment on my blog. I remember that. I'm sorry, I was such a rebel. I remember having so much fun with your family though :)
Great list, Jill. I learned a lot about you. You are creative and loving and very domesticated.
Mom
JIll, did this 100 list do you in? More...more...more...
Jill- loved the list!
23. LOL!!
50. Guess my invite got lost in the mail? :) Cousin party??
57. I think you are one of the wittiest people I know!
79. Yum- Cheerios. :)
86. I'm totally with you on that!
Post a Comment