Friday, January 1, 2010

Maybe we have a little too much time on our hands

My little family put together another video masterpiece! I must warn you that there is some violence, and some VERY cheesy dancing involved. In fact the cheesy dancing is what brings on the violence. SOME people just can't stand to see people dancing in such a cheesy manner. (this will make more sense after you watch the movie. :-)

............... AND NOW.........................

Bearden Family Productions presents....Christmas Eve

In case you were wondering, my brother is the "other man" in the film...he's cute AND single AND did you see those dance moves??

15 comments:

Shelley said...

I was wondering why you were "married" to your brother in that...until Chuck showed up. I guess no one but Mike can be him! And never show that to DCFS...they might give you a different kind of award. ;)

Emily West said...

Wow! That was pretty much the coolest tribute to cuc I've ever seen!

Heather said...

Allison said, "I don't get it!" We are laughing hysterically, however. I'm impressed with the camera work, and the dancing!

Layne said...

You guys must be in your film noir period. Those poor, poor little children! Chuck has problems.

Shafferprincess said...

Um, wow! You really got thrown! I'm impressed with the skill it took to twirl like that while flying through the air! :) And your girls are quite the actors, or *ahem* actresses!

Shanna said...

Wow! That was hilarious! I think I learned more about the Bearden family just now! :)

Melanie said...

Loved it.

Unknown said...

That was so funny JIll!! You are all very talented. I think you should move to Hollywood for sure! :)

Jenni said...

Oh, the things the Bearden family comes up with. You guys are way too funny! Keep it comin'!!!!

Jenae said...

I still have a huge smile on my face with tears coming out!!! You guys are soooo funny! I espect to see that as one of the short films on the next disney movie that they amke fo Chuck Norris. You know they have to have thought of it!!:)

Kerri said...

Thas was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Mindy said...

It is a true masterpeice that will forever raise the bar for future Spinners entries...I like it, I love it, I want some more of it. Mikes face as he looks at Casie makes me laugh so stinking hard. That is cuc in its truest and purest form.

Mindy said...

Oh yea my Spinners hoodie came the day after the festival...poopy pants. But Kyle says if I'm really good and careful it may just make it to next years festival...then I ate some nachos and proved him wrong.

Betty Grace said...

Hilarious. Brilliant! I had no idea Chuck was such a scrooge. Mike Hyde looks like Uncle Hal.

I checked out the Spinners website. i was hoping to see all the vids posted. I want more...

Nina said...

you guys are hilarious, i loved it!