Saturday, January 9, 2010

A conversation

Yesterday Mike's Mom took us to The Princess and the Frog. The girls knew they were going right after school. Annie came bounding in the door, and this was our conversation:

Annie: Mom! Are we going to the movie now??!!

Mom: Yep, I am just going to go change and we are outta here!

Annie: (as I turn to go up the stairs to change)..Mom, can I play the Wii?

Mom: No, cause we are leaving as soon as I change.

Annie: Where are we going?

3 comments:

Layne said...

Hah! That is exactly what happens at our house. We also can't get Superman to understand the difference between 20 minutes before we leave and 20 seconds before we leave.

Sherron said...

That is so funny!
Things like that have been happening A LOT around here lately. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one dealing with this!

Natalie said...

Ok, I was catching up on your blog and just saw the Christmas Eve video. I am glad you and Mike found eachother :). I would kill Travis he tried to make a video of us.