I've been looking at old photos again. I know that throughout the years, some people strive to get ONE picture where all their kids are looking great. I however continue my quest to get ONE good picture of me and Mike. ONE of us is making my task very difficult!




Ok, I admit that I look fairly hideous in many of these shots, but it wasn't on purpose!
9 comments:
The good thing is, you don't even have to worry about what you look like in the pictures, because Mike's faces put all the focus on him anyway. Maybe that's been his secret plan all along. ;)
So. Handsome. You hang on to that one, Jill--he's a keeper.
Don't worry, I have the same problem...it must be a sibling thing...I KNOW it's not you or I!!
nice.
You look cute in all the pictures...Mike, on the other hand...What a fruitcake!
That is hilarious! It reminds me of the episode of Friends that Monica and Chandler are getting pictures taken and Chandler always ends up with a silly face.
You look gorgeous. Mike looks like...Mike. Just think, when you're 80, you'll look back at these pictures and remember what a cute and silly husband you had when you were younger. They'll at least put a smile on your face. How could they not????:0)
Brett could not stop laughing and told me I had to read this post! Thanks for making our day!
I don't see anything wrong with these pictures. Is Mike doing something abnormal?
Post a Comment