Ellie: " Mom, if two people say a prayer at the SAME time, how does Heavenly Father hear both of them?"
Mom: (I gave a short answer because this question came in the middle of my Sunday nap)..."Because He can do everything."
Ellie: (without a moment of hesitation..and with a bit of a challenge in her voice).."Well, can he jump up and do the splits in the air?"
8 comments:
so... can he???
Hmmm...now that is a thought!
Ha! That girl is too funny.
I had to explain to Emma the other day that he is human and not a super hero
Wow. I'm totally laughing out loud. Hilarious!
I'm sure he probably can! I sure wish I could! I love hearing the cute things that she says! :)
That's so Ellie.I hope you're writing all this good stuff down and also sharing it with others...ha ha.. thats one less mommy thing to feel guilty about. And tell Ellie that He is the one who CREATED jumping up and doing the splits.
LOVE it.
Libby explains everything with "magic"
Post a Comment