Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fun with Jack

Jack's first sucker.



Jack's first experience with grass


Jack's first reason for needing therapy when he's older
Oh how we love this scrumptious little boy!




Because my camera resides somewhere in the UK, I have resorted to taking pictures with my cell phone. I wish the images weren't so blurry. :-(

7 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Jill, he's so stinkin' cute! I could just eat him!

Jillo said...

don't tell my boys, but i have a secret stash of embarassing photos hidden away for a blackmail kinda day. they are pretty cute in their dresses and hairbows.

he is a total cutie! he has the biggest eyes. =)

Heather said...

Jack, you would make such a cute little girl! How does his Daddy feel about that picture? What a sweet little package he is!

Shelley said...

His face in the picture with the sucker is the cutest little face ever! I hope that was his reward for having to put on a dress!

richvm said...

doesn't Mike have a matching dress in a bigger size? It definitely looks cuter on Jack, and Mikes hairy legs are much more of a distraction. The other three pictures are great. Good lookin kid.

Shauna said...

He is adorable!!!

lissa said...

Wow - I see Ellie in Jack...the dress makes it a lot easier. Nice.