My Mother-in-law is amazing at celebrating birthdays. When attending her home for your special "Grandma party", the birthday girl/boy can expect to find: His/her favorite meal, special theme decorations (different for each party), helium balloons, games (with prizes) and a VERY special cake (kept secret until after dinner) that in someway reflects the birthday girl/boys personality. This Temple cake is our attempt at making a special cake for her. She is much better at making special cakes, but we thought it would be tacky if we asked her to make her own. :-) (PS in case you can't tell...which is highly likely....this is the Draper temple:-)Sunday, May 17, 2009
I love to eat the Temple
My Mother -in-law (aka Grandma extraordinaire) had a birthday! We love her so much and appreciate everything she does for us!! She is one of the most kind and loving people I know. Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma!!!
My Mother-in-law is amazing at celebrating birthdays. When attending her home for your special "Grandma party", the birthday girl/boy can expect to find: His/her favorite meal, special theme decorations (different for each party), helium balloons, games (with prizes) and a VERY special cake (kept secret until after dinner) that in someway reflects the birthday girl/boys personality. This Temple cake is our attempt at making a special cake for her. She is much better at making special cakes, but we thought it would be tacky if we asked her to make her own. :-) (PS in case you can't tell...which is highly likely....this is the Draper temple:-)
My Mother-in-law is amazing at celebrating birthdays. When attending her home for your special "Grandma party", the birthday girl/boy can expect to find: His/her favorite meal, special theme decorations (different for each party), helium balloons, games (with prizes) and a VERY special cake (kept secret until after dinner) that in someway reflects the birthday girl/boys personality. This Temple cake is our attempt at making a special cake for her. She is much better at making special cakes, but we thought it would be tacky if we asked her to make her own. :-) (PS in case you can't tell...which is highly likely....this is the Draper temple:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! That is a very ambitious cake. Your next challenge is the San Diego temple.
Also your title made me giggle.
The cake is awesome! That's so neat you have such an amazing MIL!
I can totally tell that it is the Draper Temple. :) You are amazing!
Pretty impressive. How did you make all the little squares?
What a fun cake! I love birthdays as much as your MIL does...I go a little overboard. But it's easy with only 2 kids to do that! :)
Sweet temple! I'm totally hiring you for our next birthday party. All I ever do is a boring sheet cake with candles. Nice work! (This is Jenny, not Richard)
I was thinking Draper when I saw it! It's beautiful!
I'm so impressed! I love the Sassy Sue Clips on the temple grounds. I bet Mike's mom was so thrilled. I'd love to eat the temple too. (Sorry for having a child so close to Ellie's birthday. We'll be thinking of your party while we are at ours.)
Post a Comment