Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ellie is sixteen...I mean Six

This picture is endearing to me because Ellie did her own hair. She used lots of hairspray in her bangs


After about six months of a daily count down, Ellie finally had her sixth birthday! Here are six things I love about Ellie:


1. So happy all the time

2. Loves to be with her friends. I loved seeing her so giddy at her birthday party.

3. Is very self sufficient. Mike thinks she is almost ready for her own apartment.

4. Will work for Candy

5. She is such a cute little dancer.

6. She is so loving and sweet. I love her "air hugs" she gives me right before she gets on the bus for school.


I love you Ellie! You make life so fun. I know you will always be a ray of sunlight in our home.

6 comments:

Jillo said...

How on earth is she 6 already? Time sure flies. I remember when this cute new girl with the huge pregnant tummy moved into our ward. That was the day a beautiful friendship was born. =) And then a few days later, a beautiful baby was born too.

Happy Birthday Ellie! I hope your day is/was super.

Marianne said...

Happy birthday little angel! We sure love having you in our lives. Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine.

Melanie said...

Wow, I remember us being prego together with everyone else in our ward. Then you had to go move on us. She sure is a cutie.

Shelley said...

Happy birthday Ellie! (I know all that sugar just makes you sweet!) :)

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! What a cutie!

Mindy said...

I love the six things you love about her...very fitting and cute.