Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh Ellie, you're so mature!!!

Today, with all the confidence in the world, Ellie learned how to curl her own hair! I've never met a five year old who acted more like a teenager. She is such a fun kid. I laughed when I called up to her that the bus was coming and she yelled from the bathroom..."I'm curling my hair!" She is also cute in the way she talks. Yesterday she said, "That would be so excitable if you bought me some candy!" And speaking of candy, the girl adores it! Today she told me that she smelled the "beautiful smell of candy, and it made her want some." This little princess of a girl keeps us smiling.

PS A warning to all Ellie's friends. ....She can't wait for you to come over so she can curl your hair too!

8 comments:

Shelley said...

I wouldn't expect any less out of her with you as her mommy! (I need you to show me how to do my hair again. I couldn't get it to look the same. Maybe Ellie can just come over.) ;)

Jenni said...

How adorable! I love little girly girls. I hope to someday have one! (This isn't an announcement by any means! I just want a girl at some point...) ;)

Sherron said...

I am still in shock that she is curling her hair and doing such a great job! I am lucky to get my boys to comb their hair. I know that it is time to cut hair when it is obvious that they haven't combed it! Yes, we have to keep hair short around here!

Mindy said...

It even looks really cute too! You better watch out for that little heart breaker...well I guess the boys had better watch out for her.

Linda Barton said...

A girl after my own heart... She looks like she's doing agreat job!

Carrie said...

Emma is on her way over she would love ellie to do her hair (me too, can ellie come over about 8:15 every day to do emma's hair)

lissa said...

Ellie's way ahead of where I was at age 6. I still can't curl my hair very well...nice job girlie!

Jaz said...

how cute is that? wanna come teach my girls?