Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh ya, Mike's ok too....

Sorry that I failed to mention my love for my husband in my last post....maybe it's because he doesn't feel like a "New Love" to me. My love for him spans through the eternities. It feels like I've known him forever, yet each day brings something new and exciting. His voice is like a million little Adam's and Danny's to my ears. His smile sends my spirits soaring and the touch of his hand makes my heart race. His meatloaf making skills are impeccable..and... his eyes are like... a ring of fire...it burns burns burns....like he was born to be wild...but it don't matter if it's black or white because... this is a Mad World....(oh wait, I am wandering a bit....)



Mike, you know that I really do LOVE you deeply deeply deeply. You are the best husband in the world...especially because you let me and your daughters be silly school girls over superficial American Idols. :-)



Was that "gooshie" enough for you Marianne? :-)

7 comments:

Shelley said...

I think you should "renew your vows" and use your Adam Lambert song speech. Very, very touching...sniff, sniff. ;)

Jenni said...

That was pretty good!!!

Stacy Holmes said...

Ok I was gagging until the random song quotes..save that stuff for the bedroom lady! :)

Marianne said...

Ha ha! I love it. Just trying to give you a hard time. ;) Love ya!

Jenae said...

Ummmm...that was a little...WOW, are you and Mike needing some time together alone?!:)

Emily West said...

Jill,
It's hard for me to pick my favorite Adam song. It's a toss up between "Ring of Fire" and "Tracks of my tears." I'd never heard the song "Tracks of my tears" before and I thought it was so beautiful! Plus Adam looked so handsome that night! :) To be honest, I'm not totally in love with Danny's singing like I am Adam's. I just like Danny as a person. I think he's sweet and nice. I'll tell you though, my absolute favorite arangement of "Always on my mind" was by Anoop. I was watching it again yesterday on my tivo and I got chills all over again. I wasn't really a fan of Anoop but that song did it for me. He was so great. If you've forgotten how great, I have a link on my facebook page. :) Maybe we should start an American Idol Blog. :)

lissa said...

Wow! I had a hard time keeping my lunch down - impressive!