Jack may be one of the best, cutest babies on earth.
He's gorgeous (in a masculine way of course)...no maybes about it. I'm so glad you got a new camera so you can take lots of pictures! I love the one with the suckers...you should enter it into a contest or something.
The suckers picture kinda sums up how the big girls feel about their baby brother! I think it's awesome!
That sweet little guy is going to love growing up with all of his mommies! ;) Could he possibly get anymore handsome????
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jack may be one of the best, cutest babies on earth.
He's gorgeous (in a masculine way of course)...no maybes about it. I'm so glad you got a new camera so you can take lots of pictures! I love the one with the suckers...you should enter it into a contest or something.
The suckers picture kinda sums up how the big girls feel about their baby brother! I think it's awesome!
That sweet little guy is going to love growing up with all of his mommies! ;) Could he possibly get anymore handsome????
Post a Comment