Mike and I just booked a trip to England! Anyone ever been there? Any suggestions on what we should do? We are both stoked! I am practicing my English Accident..(as Annie would call it. :-)
YES- I've been there! Are you going to London? I'm so jealous! Let me know where you're going, and I'll tell you what I know about the area, if anything...
No- I've never been there so I'm a little envious of you. ;) That will be so fun! My brother-in-law is from there though, so practice saying the word "bloody". (Except it should sound more like "blut-E" when you use your English accent.) It's funny to hear him, especially his parents say it. "Simon, would you hand me the "blutty" remote please?" (Anyway, I hope this word is appropriate.)...Have a blast on your trip, it will be fun to see your blog afterward!!!
Phil has been but I haven't so you should have Mike ask him about it. He loved it. Of course the Huffs will likely give you lots of info. So exciting. When do you go? Are you taking Jack? What about the girls?
How fun! Are you going by yourselves? What are you doing with your kiddos if you are? They are always welcome to stay at "Hotel Shelley"! (Hey, if I can't go on cool trips myself, I might as well babysit so everyone else can!) ;) I have a really good friend who lived there for a year with her family. If you want, you could e-mail her...she is way nice and would help you out.
How fun! You will love it! My sister and her family lived there for a while so I was able to go visit her. I will think of some fun things for you to do. When are you going and for how long? And can I come too?
Oh, and by the way, I think the term "bloody" is a curse word in England. But it might be funny to hear you use it :)
How fun Jill! Like everyone else, I wanna know when you're going, too, and if you're taking children with you! I look forward to the pictures when you get back!
Hey Jill, Derek and I went to London last April. It was a blast...and VERY chilly. Make sure to bring a water proof jacket. I would recommend and tour of Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge...that's what we did. I can get you the info if you like.
13 comments:
YES- I've been there! Are you going to London? I'm so jealous! Let me know where you're going, and I'll tell you what I know about the area, if anything...
No- I've never been there so I'm a little envious of you. ;) That will be so fun! My brother-in-law is from there though, so practice saying the word "bloody". (Except it should sound more like "blut-E" when you use your English accent.) It's funny to hear him, especially his parents say it. "Simon, would you hand me the "blutty" remote please?"
(Anyway, I hope this word is appropriate.)...Have a blast on your trip, it will be fun to see your blog afterward!!!
How fun! When are you going? Are you taking your kids? Ooohhh..... I am a little jealous. =)
Phil has been but I haven't so you should have Mike ask him about it. He loved it. Of course the Huffs will likely give you lots of info. So exciting. When do you go? Are you taking Jack? What about the girls?
How fun! Are you going by yourselves? What are you doing with your kiddos if you are? They are always welcome to stay at "Hotel Shelley"! (Hey, if I can't go on cool trips myself, I might as well babysit so everyone else can!) ;) I have a really good friend who lived there for a year with her family. If you want, you could e-mail her...she is way nice and would help you out.
How fun! You will love it! My sister and her family lived there for a while so I was able to go visit her. I will think of some fun things for you to do. When are you going and for how long? And can I come too?
Oh, and by the way, I think the term "bloody" is a curse word in England. But it might be funny to hear you use it :)
Lucky! Need help with your kids? Are you taking Jack?
How FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! That will be so amazing! When are you going?
How fun Jill! Like everyone else, I wanna know when you're going, too, and if you're taking children with you! I look forward to the pictures when you get back!
hey, i'm going too..someone has to chaperone them. You know JILL...she used to get lost in Delta.
WOW - I'm so happy for you!!! I've never been, so I'm no help there, but I'll practice your English "accident" with you :)
So THIS is the REAL reason you're not doing Voices in the spring... tsk, tsk.
Ooh, I'm jealous, very jealous. You may need to bring an extra suitcase because I might just decide to squeeze my behind in one of yours for the trip.
Hey Jill, Derek and I went to London last April. It was a blast...and VERY chilly. Make sure to bring a water proof jacket. I would recommend and tour of Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge...that's what we did. I can get you the info if you like.
Post a Comment