
I had a hard time posting over Jack's cute little face. Those little eyes seemed to say.."No, Mommy,... I'm too cute...don't do it!" Sorry Jack..I just gotsta, gotsta, say...I LOVED the weather today!! We set up our tramp, scooped dog poop, and hung out outside. It's just a little taste of spring and I'm hungry for more! I want to know what everyone is planning on doing when the weather gets nice. The top of my list is..BIKE RIDING with my family! How about y'all?
9 comments:
Planting my garden and doing the 5k at the Ogden Nature Center.
I agree - wonderful Spring weather! I hope it lasts.
We enjoyed the sunshine, also- but we still have 3 feet of snow up here!
I'm probably not allowed to comment since my daffodils have been in full bloom for three weeks...
However, Eden and I went on a two hour walk to the community center today. It was so nice. (I won't tell you the temperature) Although our community center/park got the brunt of the tornado/storm on Wednesday and our walking path was blocked by a huge tree that was down and Eden couldn't play on the slide because a huge branch was down across it. The price we pay for February daffodils? Probably not worth it...
I am getting the itch to go camping! I also love sitting on the front porch with a book in one hand, Diet Coke in the other, watching my kids play. Good times!
Allison-It's great, isn't it? We still have three feet of snow outside, but it is warm! Yesterday we rode over to the park on scooters! Becca and I loved to ride downhill! I'm glad you guys are having fun.
I have loved the past couple of days. It has been nice to open my blinds and let the sun warm up my house instead of Questar. :) I loathe winter, snow, and any cold weather so I am rooting for spring to come as soon as possible too!
I did a little yard work the other day and loved it. I would much rather do yard work than housework.
Post a Comment