I haven't watched the office yet. I have it recorded so I'll tune in tonight! I totally want to go to London with you but I feel the only way I can is if you bring Jack and I get to be his nanny! :) Of course you can stay with us.
Oh no you didnt Emily. Jack is mine...all mine. You're kidding me, I loved the Office too...those are my same favorite lines, everyday. I loved when he had Pam throw candy bars at the audience on cue.
5 comments:
I haven't watched the office yet. I have it recorded so I'll tune in tonight!
I totally want to go to London with you but I feel the only way I can is if you bring Jack and I get to be his nanny! :)
Of course you can stay with us.
Oh no you didnt Emily. Jack is mine...all mine.
You're kidding me, I loved the Office too...those are my same favorite lines, everyday.
I loved when he had Pam throw candy bars at the audience on cue.
I love the office, love it lots.
lol!
"Would a liar bring mini Mounds bars?" Too funny. I loved the cake line too. Do you watch 30 rock? It also is highly hilarious.
Post a Comment