Because Mike was out of town for Kevyns' funeral, he decided to leave us a little surprise for Valentines Day. This is what we woke up to Friday morning. He's such a good and sweet guy! The girls were overjoyed with the breakfast of Marshmallow Maties and pop-tarts AND strawberry milk! He was sweet and rented me two chick flicks!.....(he's smooth..he gets major brownie points for being thoughtful, AND gets out of watching chick movies with me!) My favorite things were the cards. He took time to write something sweet in each of them. I don't want to brag..but I'm pretty sure I have the best husband in the world.
3 comments:
I enjoyed spending Valentine's Day with your husband ... lol.
He is a good guy and you are lucky to have him but I must contest about him being the BEST ever. My man is definitely in the race and I think just a nose ahead ...
:)
I love the breakfast spread! How sweet of Mike to take the time to do that for ALL of his girls. :) C'mon...I know the Marshmallow Maties were for you Jill!
Allison-That looks like such a fun Valentines Day! My dad took us to Chuck-E-Cheese on Valentines Day. Even though most of the games were broken or the tickets didn't come out, it was a blast! My brother had the time of his life, he was in heaven! Later my mom and dad went on a date to temple square...and we stayed home watching movies and snacking on treats! I'm glad you guys had a very exiting Valentines Day!
Post a Comment