Monday, February 16, 2009

Four Months Old!





My friend Jill is an armature photographer who is toying with the idea of going pro. I think she has an amazing talent! Look at these photo's! ( I will take some of the credit for creating such an adorable baby,...and making him smile...but the rest was all her!) I was more than happy to let her "practice" on baby Jack. She is totally reasonably priced (like ridiculously so..) and is looking for some more clients to "practice" on. Let me know in your comments if you want her contact info and I'll email it to you.

13 comments:

Jenae said...

Um, oh my goodness, if those aren't some of the cutest pictures!! He looks like a little doll, if it's okay for boys to look like dolls!

Heather said...

WOW- those pictures are so adorable! You really did make a cute baby, Jill!

Shelley said...

One word...EYES! I think he needs to be on the cover of a magazine. And I love the little hat he's wearing in the pictures! What a cutie.

Mindy said...

So, is it ok if I eat that little guy up when he comes? Those were breathtaking. Its nice to see something so amazing and yet boyish. I though you could only do those photo shoots with little girls in bows and dresses, but he is all that for sure. Will you let me know your England dates either in an email or phone call. I have them penciled in but am not 100% sure. You are a great mom and I love hearing about all the joy and satisfaction you get. And yes Mike did a great job with his valentines day gift. So what where the movies?
Your friend should for sure go pro but I hear its all political obviously.

Kamey Jean Hope said...

He is adorable with big blue eyes to go with it. Great pictures!

Marianne said...

Ah, he's handsome. Way to go Jill! You make some cute babies!

Crystal said...

Adorable baby you have there! Very well done! You can send me your friend's info, since very soon I will have another cute subject for her to practice on (hopefully as cute as yours!)

Melanie said...

He is soooo cute, I think he looks like Casie. And Jill did a great job.

Jenni said...

Now there's one good way to melt a heart! What a beautiful baby boy!!! I would love your friend's info. The photos are great!

Jimi said...

He is an absolute doll!

lissa said...

What a handsome little guy - love the football sweater!!

Heather said...

Allison- He is just too cute! I can't wait to see you guys again! Oh, and thank you for coming to my grandma's house to visit us the other day! Goodbye!

Anonymous said...

Jill, the pictures are adorable!
What a cutie he is. I would like a copy of the second picture, please.
Can't wait to see him this Saturday.

Mom