What's cuter than three little girls writing on Valentines for their class?
What's cuter than Daddy helping the kindergartner seal her envelopes with a red heart sticker?
What's cuter than a 2nd grader choosing out a special Valentine for her best friend?
What's cuter than a 5th grader feeling too old for store bought Valentines and opting to do suckers with little tags instead?
5 comments:
Since Carson is in preschool, this is our first ever Valentine's making experience. I forgot about all these "exciting" things you get to do when you are a kid!
Nothing is cuter than that! How fun!
We love V-day!! We just finished getting all of our, little Valentines together too. Thanks for bringing Sadie back tonight!
Definitely cute!
Tonight I was thinking about this post. I had read it yesterday. And I was thinking, "Whats suckier than sucky?" My kids fighting over who gets the first cookie.
or Kinley telling me that she can tell I have been subbing a lot because I was being impatient with her (I told her that I am always like that and it had nothing to do with subbing...I really did...and she did not laugh)OR Christian SCREAMING about having to do his homework (I told him to "rip it" , thats what you have the kids do when they act up at school, they have this rip slip in the desk and after so many rips something really bad happens but I am not sure quite what..it only works at school though)OR Kyle and me fighting about weather we should walk or drive the stinking cookies over to our next door neighbors. I wanted to drive because we were on our way to somewhere else but he thought it would be lame (actually "lazy" was the word he used) and then we both said we could have been there by now if we did not stop in the garage to fight about it, with no "jinx" after it either mind you. And that's what is suckier than suck.
Post a Comment