

My sweet Annie turned eight yesterday!.....
THE FUN PARTS:
* letting all the kids stay home from school
* watching Annie share all her precious new art supplies with her sisters
* seeing how excited Casie and Ellie were for Annie to open her presents
* a fun birthday party at Grandma's house
* Eating lunch at Red Robin
THE NOT SO FUN PART:
* Waiting and waiting at Claires for Annie to decide if she wanted her ears pierced
* Annie really WANTING her ears pierced, but too scared to go through with it
* Watching the sweet birthday girl cry because she didn't get her ears pierced
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE:
* Annie found peace in deciding that she would get her ears pierced the day after Ellie's birthday.
We love Annie and are so glad she's in our family. Happy Birthday Annie!!!
15 comments:
You lie! There is no way Annie is that old! Holy Cow! She is a keeper though!
I am so jealous of your trip to London, it is a dream of mine to go there. I hope you have a great time (next time you can take me too!)
She is soooooo cute! Happy Birthday Annie!
She's such a cute girl. Happy birthday Annie!
What a pretty, happy little lady. Tell her to wait until she is 12 to get the ears pierced. :)
isn't the third picture Ellie?
Happy Birthday Annie! I didn't know that she and Weston were so close with birthdays. His is tomorrow.
8 is the best birthday because you get to go to Achievement Days! (right?) And be baptised too.
I have been thinking of Annie for the last two days but by the time I could have called it was too late at night. Sorry. I will get her gift to her.
Oh my goodness! I had no idea she looked so much like Ellie when she was younger. You have some cute girls. You can tell Annie that I wasn't brave enough to get my ears pierced until I was 12, so she is doing just fine. :)
No way!! She's not 8! I didn't realize we had kids that close in age, either. Scott's is next Wednesday, the 18th. Holy cow, they grow up SO fast!!! Happy Birthday, Annie!
Wow 8! I remember when she was just a baby. I hope she had a good day.
Happy Birthday Annie! Eight already? That first picture of her I thought you goofed and put one up of Ellie- they really are twins, huh? So cute, congratulations on finding a happy way to end the ear piercing conflict.
Jill,
When is Annie's baptism? We sure want to come if we are able. We were so disappointed to have missed Jack's blessing.
I can't believe how much Annie and Ellie look alike. She is darling, too bad about the ear piercing.
Happy, Happy Birthday Annie!!! Being 8 is the best!
Post a Comment