My girls have been all full of curiosity lately. Here are some of the things they have been wondering about....
Annie: "Why do some people who are in our State not speak English?"..."Are they on a family trip or something?"
Annie:"How do kids who have Mom's and Dad's that speak another language understand them?"
Ellie:"How do they make windows?"
Ellie:"How did they make trees?"
"How did the baby get in your tummy?....Did you swallow a baby?" (this one came from Annie when I was pregnant with Ellie,....too good not to share!)
Ellie: "Did God put you down here to teach us stuff?"
I am grateful to have such curious little girls!....now if only I had the perfect answer for everything!
I better add a classic Casie statement since none of those questions came from her......
"Mom, could you please not buy me clothes anymore....,unless I am there with you?"
I am beginning to feel very old!!!
7 comments:
Your girls are so funny! I think I can wait for the question stage though!
I've lived through many questions. One I rememerber from Stephen was "What do dogs think?"
Good luck answering the swallowing the baby one.
Mom
Thats why one of the pregnancy books I read said to tell you kids the baby was in your womb and not your tummy...i never thought a kids might think that you ate it but I guess Annie did...how did you get out of that one any way? THanks for taking care of kinley and letting her come on your "other" side of the family things...she had fun. Steve and Kenzie got a blog!! I cant remember the link to it but it is on my blog.
Well, I had to answer the sex question a while ago, for my second grader. Yeesh. I know you can't keep them sheltered from everything, but I think it would be nice if his classmates weren't watching pornography.
I have been getting the "How do you get pregnant" question ever since I got pregnant with Will. So far I have been able to change the subject everytime. Kids are awesome.
Hey Jill, thanks for your comment on my blog. I just have to tell you that every-so-often I think about the time you invited me to the Mormom Miracle Pageant. I had a lot of fun & it meant a lot to me. Your girls are so cute, and you look great. It's fun to catch up on how everyone is doing. Have a great summer!
Jessica
Speaking of droughts...........
Post a Comment