Here are some pictures of Stephen and Kenzie's new baby! His name is Heston. He was born last week. Isn't he adorable!? I am so glad I am already pregnant or this might be too much to handle. Can we all say baby hungry!!!
This has nothing to do with babies but Jill I just wanted to let you know I had a dream about you last night. It was nothing wonderful, you had a lazy eye and you lived out in the middle of no where. Just thought I would let you know. Hope you are doing good. :)
Darling baby, Jill! I can't wait for you to get one, too! Hey - we're going to be in Utah from the 3rd to the 14th of June, and we'd love to see you guys - let me know if you'll be in town.
9 comments:
He is so dang cute! Congrats Stephen & Kenzie. Hope to meet him on the 4th :)
Oh my goodness! He is scrumptious cute!!
Hey, when in June works for you. I think we will come again for the play but if we come before, maybe it will be easier to visit and such too. ??????
Wow he is adorable. where do they live?
Awww... What a cutie!! Congrats!
Isn't he such a cutie? My girls and I are going ga-ga-goo-goo over him. We wonder if ours will ever come. Only one day late so far!
Sarah
I want one! He is darling! And what a very good choice for a name. Tell them congrats.
He's SO(!!) cute! Congrats Stephen and Kenzie!
Melissa
This has nothing to do with babies but Jill I just wanted to let you know I had a dream about you last night. It was nothing wonderful, you had a lazy eye and you lived out in the middle of no where. Just thought I would let you know. Hope you are doing good. :)
Darling baby, Jill! I can't wait for you to get one, too! Hey - we're going to be in Utah from the 3rd to the 14th of June, and we'd love to see you guys - let me know if you'll be in town.
Mary
Post a Comment