A Riddle for you....
What do you get when you have play practice three nights a week, and kids to bed at 11:00 three nights a week?
Answer: Very tired children, very tired parents, and a great experience!
We are having a blast with the play. The girls absolutely love it! (thankfully) They are doing such a great job. Half the time, little Annie out sings her whole stage family! I can't believe the projection on that girl! Ellie is loved by all! She totally loves having older "brothers". They swing her around and hold her all the time. It makes me a little sad that she doesn't have one in real life...Mike is becoming quite the actor as well. I can't joke any more about his lack of acting ability. He's great....although, he is having some awkward moments getting "cozy" with Maria on stage. I guess when you have been married to one woman for 12 years,..gazing into another woman's eyes and singing at close proximity doesn't come naturally! (again...thankfully!) They don't have to kiss on stage...(although strangely, I am a bit disappointed...I always hate when the two people in "love" don't kiss. Shows like: My Fair Lady and Pride and Prejudice...(the six hour one) I am not too torn up though. :-) I am having fun doing the props and being a pregnant Nun. We have ONE month until show time...I hope we are ready!
Also...if you would like to know when show times and dates are, leave me a comment with your email and I will send you all the info. I am a bit nervous to post all that info. on my blog. I don't want a coo-coo to show up and steal one of the adorable Von trap children!
16 comments:
Glad you guys are having so much fun! Email me the show info
ldyduchess@aol.com
:) im exsited to see you guys! i hope we can come! ( me and fam) :)
kereehyde12@gmail.com
she always haves older 'brother cousins!' :)
That reminds me of working 12 hour shifts at St. Marks and then going to play practice until 11:00. It's so hard to do, but really so very worth it. I was always SO tired. I'll bet you guys are having a blast!
Re:
I work as a transcriptionist for a family practice in Moab. I work from home. It's a good gig.
pinch, tickle, twist,
J.
Oh, and PS.
YES, I totally DID get zapped! I forgot all about that. That's the last time I'll kneel down on a freshly moped floor and plug something in while holding the metal bed rail!!! (the exposed wire and un-stuck electrical tape should have been a good indication I shouldn't plug it in) Ouch!!!! That poor old lady was beside herself! I still remember her sweet, crackly voice calling for help. Oh, good times....
Jill- I would love to see a pregnant nun! Our email- ksbholmes@msn.com
hey thats cool im glad you are having a good time with the play!
I think you need to send the show times to all the VM family. It wouldn't happen to be during our visit in August would it???? Will you be video-ing it?
We loved coming to watch the rehersal. You can bet that I'll be there - twice!
Mom
That is so neat that your family is as talented as the Hyde family I new! Me and my family would love to come and watch the play! email the info to w_degrey@yahoo.com
thanks
I would love the info, but I'm not posting my email address...send it to the family one.
Love ya'll!
Aunt Melissa
Hey Jill- you have my email and I REALLY want to see you all in the show. :)
Richard already got tickets to the show on the 21st. It's the only one we can come to and we are so excited to see it! BTW- whats your due date?
Glad you found us, Jill. Feel free to stalk our blog if you want.
Congrats on your pregnancy and your baby boy! Boys are lots of fun, as I'm sure girls are. Maybe we've switched roles now - you have 3 girls, and now a boy. Maybe next time I'll get my girl!
And that Chuck Norris video was so funny! I'm showing it to Brandon when he gets home!!
Renee Shaffer
Jill,
I am sure you have told me already when the show is but either email me the dates or call me cause we really do want to come too.
Post a Comment