....Doing a musical! We had a great time doing Joseph this year. We made tons of friends, spent tons of money on babysitting, wore tons of make up, wondered tons of times if we were too old to be "make believing", learned tons of dances, had tons of fun, and lost...a little weight. :-) Here are a few (a VERY few..because I don't have a gagillion hours to spend here loading them!) photos to document our Biblical experience.


f
8 comments:
Where to start. As I type I have the entire musical score running through my head. I love Joseph and I am glad you had so much fun. You are such a talented family!
It looks like so much fun! We REALLY wanted to come but my Grandma died and all our plans went out the window. It is my girls favorite play! We love it! Congrats!
Last night we were reading our family scriptures, (you know, the kind with the pictures), and we read all about Joseph. Glenn and I felt like singing songs instead of just reading the story. ;) You guys were great and it looked like you had tons of fun. I'm glad we were able to see it!
You guys did a fabulous job. I was very impressed by how much work it must have taken! And how much talent there is right here in our midst. Good job!
We loved your play and you guys were so fun to watch! Daniel is going to do HSM, and I will post about it when I know dates and stuff!
It was so good. You guys really are talented and it was a blast to see!
It was fun to see Mike in a role that he could be hammy!! not that that's unusual behavior for him...
That was a really fun play! Even though we were barley in it, you guys were great!!!
Post a Comment