
Two cute librarians
Scanning books with this lazar light. (BTW, this book wasn't published when I first visited the library, so I put it on "hold".
You know when you set up something fun like a library and you want it to be extra special?...well, Annie thought that each person who visited the library ought to receive a scoop of FLOUR for coming....Ya, I ended that promotion before it began.AND THE CUTEST THING OF ALL?????????????????????????????????????????????????
"Bring your Baby to the Library Day!" I had to register him first. Ellie typed all our information in on her pink library lap top. So cute.Oh, they also got the cell phones involved in their little game. They would call me when my books were due. I thought I got my books in on time, but for some reason, I still ended up paying a few late fees. :-) This was a fun day.
12 comments:
That's cute, Jill! I might have to recommend this one to my boys! They'd have fun with it too!
Reading this just brought back a memory of us in fifth grade writing a play about the dewey decimal system and I think we even acted it out in front of the class. Do you remember that?
I love little kids' imaginations!! This is very sweet.
You gotta love girls!
You are so lucky that your children decide to play things like library! Here we do things like look for buried pirate treasure and kill monsters. It all involves a lot of noise and a lot of sword fighting. (BTW...nice whiteboard!)
That looks like fun! I hope the library will be open when I come and visit! :)
How cute! I love the imaginations of kids! I bet that was the coolest library you've ever been to!
So cute! It totally reminds me of something you would have thought of when we were little. You always had the best ideas of fun things for me to do. The best was pretending we were princesses who had to learn to do the dishes for the first time. :)
This just tickles my inner librarian!
Jill, what fun you have at your house. Did you smell any armpits in the library?
Mom
I'm laughing (really hard) over the scoop of flour. The pioneers would have totally gone for that! What a cute library, we'd love to visit soon!
It's so great when they are so creative! What a fun day!
Post a Comment