Mom: (talking to Casie, Annie and Ellie) So girls, on the last day of school my Mom would always make us some Cinnamon rolls to celebrate. Is there a special treat you would like me to make you? Maybe cookies, or milk shakes, or root beer floats..or I could even try to make Cinnamon rolls.
Annie: Ummm...I would like a veggie tray.
9 comments:
That is so funny! Veggies?? Wow. You are a good mom! Guess you could splurge and get some yummy veggie dip! ;)
That's very cute! Annie is so adorable.
Wow, I want to be like Annie because I would have said, "what I have to choose?"
Or, I just had another thought, is the veggie tray a special treat because she gets all that other stuff all the time??? Hmmm... I ponder...
;-)
So, did you make a veggie tray for the last day of school or did you talk some sense into her?
I so wish I had her cravings!
Allison-Whoa! Is that really Annie? I would think she would want somthing like an extra chocolaty shake or peanut butter cookies... I can't beleive it!
Way to go Annie! You are an inspiration to chocoholics everywhere.
Veggie tray?!! I didn't even know what that was at her age. She'll be running marathons at 80!
Sounds good to me. Way to go Annie.Too funny
Post a Comment