Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Personal Trainer

My new personal trainer is quite the slave driver. She's only six years old, but man can she push me to work out! After arriving at the jogging trail, we started jogging, then we walked, then we jogged again, then more walking, ( I guess she was going for the circuit training method) then she had me give her a piggy back for four blocks up-hill! After her little rest, she made me skip all the way back to the car. I am SO taking Ellie with me every time I work out!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Can I borrow her?

Alli said...

I would be so tired, she must keep you on your toes!

lissa said...

It looks like Ellie has a bright future as a personal trainer!!

Scott R. said...

Jill, I got your message about the film festival. We are so in! I will call you soon. I was out of town the last few days, which is why you haven't heard from me yet. Sorry!

Matt & Andrea said...

Does she do house visits?