And yes, she was very proud of herself...so was I!!! Good job Casie!!!!!!!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Just dive right into it....
On her first swimming lesson of the summer, my sweet Casie was brought to tears because she was the only one in her class that couldn't dive. She tried her hardest, but ended up belly flopping or nearly hitting the board with her feet. On the way home she was determined that she would NOT be attending another lesson. What is a mother to do? I was so tempted to let her drop. I didn't want to her to be humiliated in front of her friends, but I also knew that if she did learn to dive she would feel so proud of herself for accomplishing something hard. Well, the very next lesson, THIS is what she did!!!
And yes, she was very proud of herself...so was I!!! Good job Casie!!!!!!!
And yes, she was very proud of herself...so was I!!! Good job Casie!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I hated swimming lessons, mostly because I didn't learn until I was almost 11. But I am glad I did it...so good job Casie!
Great job Casie! Shinsels teachers are amazing. We love it there. She will get better and better as the summer goes on. It was a beautiful dive!
Great job! Tell her next time to keep her head down between her arms. It doesn't feel good to break the water with your face up.
Good job Casie! I love swimming lessons, but I can't dive....I bellyflop!
Great dive Casie! It is totally worth being in line at 5:00 in the morning to sign up for swimming lessons! :)
Diving is really hard. I'll make a confession, last weekend was the first time I've ever dived in my life! Tell Casie's she's way ahead of me!
Way to go, Casie!
Way to go Casie! I hate to dive. It was the worst part of lessons. You are super awesome for diving right in!
By the way, why did you guys have to get up so early to sign up. Are they really that fabulous?
Post a Comment