
So as many of you know, Annie is CRAZY about drawing! We have been seeing signs around advertising art lessons. Today we attended an open house the art teacher invited us to. I had decided that if the teacher wasn't "creepy" I would sign Annie up. As we walked into the studio, the teacher greeted us. I was surprised to see that it was my Stake President! He is an AMAZING artist and Annie can't wait to begin! If anyone is interested in these art classes, you can visit the website at www.aslsl.com The open house is today and tomorrow from 10-5. The picture above is just a sample of some of his amazing work!
3 comments:
Wow, looks awesome. I'm bummed that the classes are during school time. Camille would have loved to take some. :(
I think they are actually going to change the time to 4-6. I let them know that school doesn't get out until 3:50.
I am sure Annie will love her new art classes!
And by the way...most of the pictures from our trip are on facebook...I only threw those on to my blog because I was sick of the other post. I will embelish on Monday.
Post a Comment