Friday, January 30, 2009

Funny Video

Hey, Richard Mcallister sent us this link to a hilarious video. After a week of stress dealing with RSV in baby Jack (more on that later), it felt good to laugh until I cried! It's pretty long, but totally worth it. I love uncontrolled laughing!!!
http://videos.komando.com/2008/06/04/mans-surprising-laugh/

5 comments:

Jenny said...

It is a funny video! Did you get to read all the VM favorite memories? They are fun! I'm so sorry about Jack- is everything OK? Landon had RSV when he was 5 months and in the hospital for a week. Then he had to be on oxygen at home for a few more days. Hope its not too bad. Any type of sickness in a baby is pretty miserable though! Good luck.

Marianne said...

Oh, I didn't know Jack has/had RSV. That is SO scary. I hope he's doing better. Yikes!!

Shelley said...

I hope Jack is feeling better! I will have to watch the video in a little bit, but thanks in advance for sharing! :)

Crystal said...

I hope Jack is doing better! Jacob had RSV when he was a baby too. It is so scary! If you need anything, please let me know! We are very experienced at the whole RSV/asthma thing.
By the way, thanks for the funny video!

Mom said...

Yeah...Welcome to Tennessee!

We've actually been to the Comedy Barn in Gatlinburg...We had mom and David B. with us...Hilarious...