Monday, January 19, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies!!

Hear ye, Hear ye.....Annie is selling Girl Scout Cookies for the next two weeks. Let me know if you want some!! yummy yummy!!

Oh, and I just have to say, that I think the Girl Scouts would do better for themselves if they sold their delicious, calorie packed, irresistible cookies BEFORE we all made our weight loss resolutions..Oh, well..I'm still gonna down me some thin mints. :-)

14 comments:

highdeekay said...

Too bad we don't leave nearer you - Phil would keep Annie in business!

Keri Kemp said...

yummy! and cute posts about the girls!!

Shelley said...

How much are they?

Brett and Tiffany said...

I wish i lived closer. I love the coconut ones!

Carrie said...

we had Dryers Thin Mint ice cream the other day, it was tasty, sign me up for some. and the samoans (Sp?) too.

Mindy said...

We will take some thin mints and samoas. I think if the girl scouts started selling them at the first of Feb it would be better becuase by then havent we all forgotten about our weight loss goals? I mean it is valentines day month and you cant diet and be romantic at the same time.

Linda Barton said...

Cool, I needed a new crack....I mean, girl scout cookie dealer! Call me...stock plenty of samoas!

Jillo said...

Put me down for three boxes of Thin Mints, and I need some bows for my baby. You can never have enough bows and thin mints.

Amber said...

i totally will buy some! Call me! Don't know of anyone around here that sells them......

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

Yay! it's great to get caught up on your life, ain't blogging great? So you came down to my neck of the woods eh? Next time I expect a Voice Male concert and meet ya for dinner, or accidentally meet you at Golden Corral while you're there with your sisters. I know it's hard to get away when you're there to visit the famdamily. you have a darling fambly.

Unknown said...

We will buy some for sure! Samoas are my favorite.

lissa said...

So I hear Grandma got a phone call about cookies...is this an exclusive offer?

Jenni said...

So...I love the ones with peanut butter in them , then covered in chocolate (of course). Do they still have those???

Jenae said...

My daughter is selling cookies too...weird.:) I saw your sis Sarah at Chuck-E-Cheese today. She was very nice and I think her little girl has some of Elli's characteristics. Cuties!