Friday, January 9, 2009

Maybe it was some bad cheese....

I have to put this out there and then quickly post over it so people don't think I am too whacked out...but a couple of nights ago I dreamed that I was speeding through a neighborhood. All of the sudden two polygamist midgets started running after me throwing water balloons at my car.

8 comments:

Jenae said...

LOL!:D You're right, maybe it was bad cheese. Welcome home friend!:)

Linda Barton said...

Either bad cheese or a deep seeded hatred of little people and water balloons. OORRR, you need more "lovin'". But, I'm not a professional, and I don't think that's wierd at all.(I'm covering my base in case I have future crazy dream posts!)

Layne said...

I told you to stop buying the pre-shredded myzithra!

Shelley said...

Somehow, I'm not surprised. :)

Jillo said...

Wait, you can buy pre shredded Myzithra??? How fabulous!
I think your dream is telling you that you need more kids, but you are afraid they will take over your life. (hence the polygamist midgets wrecking havoc)

Jenae said...

Tetris is my favoriet computer game. I never saw those in the arcades. I really would rather get into something like that because it is better for your brain!:) Not that I should ask this but, where do you go on your computer to play it? We only have card games on ours and I haven't been able to find a free site.

Rachel said...

LOL that's a good one!!

Keri Kemp said...

LOL hahah that made me laugh hard!!! hahaha LOL