Monday, January 26, 2009

Matchy, Matchy

I couldn't let our coordinating Sunday go un-photographed. I actually didn't try to do this. In fact I didn't noticed we all matched until we were leaving church....sorta wished I noticed before..we would have looked more "fresh". Oh, well. (Mike was holding sleeping Jack on the Lazy Boy and couldn't get up. I still had him take the picture so the angle is a little strange.) Oh, and Casie wasn't happy that she couldn't change out of her dress the MILLISECOND we walked through the door so her smile(or lack thereof) is letting you know her dismay.

13 comments:

Melanie said...

I do that all of the time. I even did it one of the days we went to Disneyland. The kids and I were already dressed in brown not planned and Ryan puts his shirt on and it is brown too.

Marianne said...

You guys look pretty cute! I love matching the girls for church.

Jenni said...

What cute girls (with or without smiles on your faces.;)

Crystal said...

You all look so pretty! So did Mike and Jack get in on the matching too? Dustin hates it when I make the boys match, unless it's just after a Utah game and I have them wear red! Then that's ok :)

Mindy said...

Very adorable! Jill you could even be a super model. I love that Casie wears that dress. I loved it and I can guarantee that it is practically new...Kinley said she loved it in the store but it was a whole other thing after we got it home...I am like that too sometimes though.

Shelley said...

I love matching my boys...I figure I only have so much time before they will not allow me to do it anymore!

Linda Barton said...

I loved the pic! The "no smile" reminds me of Katelyn now that she is too "old" to have family fun. Thank heavens for the pre-pre-teen years, huh? (when they still think their mom is cool, or at least isn't dumb!)

kbrown726 said...

That is so cute! I miss your family. I am in desperate need of a hair cut, and I think I actually might be ready for the red highlights now. Mind if I come for a visit?

lissa said...

What a fun coincidence! Tell Casie to lighten up a little, there are FAR worse things than matching your family...she could have a family that has no sense of humor about anything! How boring and sad would that be? Anyway, you ALL look fabulous and yet, individual.

Stacy Holmes said...

I love how ellie's sucker matches too! I accidentally match my kids on Sunday's too. I am alone sunday mornings so I guess i just grab the 4 outfits that attract me and throw them at the kids to throw on before we dash out the door at 9..it happens way too often! Rylee loves it..Paige (age 3) dies! Paige is going to be the future Casie!

Unknown said...

Oh look at all those cute girls! I know how you feel Casie i do the same thing as you! BUti wish you were smiling that would make it so much cuter! I miss you guys wish we lived closer!

Unknown said...

P.S. i LOVE that vest ellie has! where did you get it?

Cassie said...

Love matchy matchy church clothes. You guys look darling!