Caise and her friend Camille came up with a brilliant idea! Why should the Mom's have all the fun? They decided to have a girls night out...Mini Edition..(this was the title they came up with) I must have been in a really good mood when they asked me about it, because I said yes. In 3.2 seconds these two girls had invitations made, sealed and delivered! (the rush was probably to get things set in stone before I changed my mind.) It was actually really cute how they planned the party down to a tee. The girls made their own pizzas, played the penny in the flour, danced, and had their own version of American Idol. ...(oh and lots, and Lots, and LOTS of screaming and laughing...at one point Mike wanted me to get him some cotton balls for his ears.) I am proud of what a good girl Casie is. It was fun to see her cute little personality in front of her friends. Everyone had a great time and one of the Mom's even suggested we have a GNO mini-edition every month! :-)
Erin was the fortunate one who got to pull the penny out with her teeth! I am sure she was sneezing dough for days after. :-) What a good sport!
The rest of the girls thought it looked fun to stick your face in flour. They all ended up taking a dip....strange, strange children. :-)
3 comments:
Holy cow...I thought you were going to say you dropped them all off at McDonalds but you ended up hosting an extravaganza with lots of girls. Did Casie mention giving a gift to the host is good form? She could have scored!
You officially win the "best mom of 09" title.
I think you are setting a precedent that is a little high for every other mom in this neighborhood! Maybe I could start toddler/preschooler night out once a month! ;) I will organize it as long as someone else hosts it. Does Jack want to be invited? Then you could have it at your house! :)
Oh I love it!! The flour pictures are really funny! Those girls had so much fun. You are the best mom in the world to let them do all that. I want to be like you when I grow up :) Thanks Jill!!
Post a Comment