Monday, January 26, 2009

Big (little) boy

Jack is starting to hold his head up during tummy time. The girls are so proud of every accomplishment he makes. They adore that little guy! I love how little he is compared to his adoring sisters. :-)











8 comments:

highdeekay said...

I love his baby man boobs. so cute!

Jillo said...

These pictures crack me up! He is so darn cute. (and so lucky to grow up with mothers. =)

Mindy said...

He really is tiny compared to the girls. I notice what good examples they are about holding their heads up too on tummy time...he probably learned it from them.

Shelley said...

What cuties. I love the one where they are all looking at him...that one needs a frame. :)

DaNette said...

Those pictures are so cute!

Marianne said...

Oh that little baby, what a star! He's so cute I just want to eat him! (but don't worry I won't, not that you'd let me!)

Jenae said...

He looks like a little doll! What a perfect little face he has! Isn't it fun to see the reaction of the older siblings to the baby!:) A softness seems to come out in everyone!

Cassie said...

Those pictures are darling. My little brother is the youngest with three older sisters. Jack can call him if he needs some moral support when he gets older and sick of all the estrogen. He's such a cutie.