Casie and her friend Camille got together and wrote this cute little song. Mike helped with the production and Annie, Ellie and Samantha (Camille's sister) were invited to be back up dancers! Good job gals!
HA HA! I love it! I'm so glad it turned out so cute. Thanks for having the girls over to play. There's nothing they want to do more than go to "Casie's" or "Ellie's" house. You guys rock!
This is great I don't have to come to your house to enjoy "Hyde family videos" anymore. I can sit back and watch the next generation. FYI, I have a blog on my Sparkpeople website if you want to check it out. Here is the URL, my.sparkpeople.com/JANAMURDOCK. On that page you will see a section for blog entries, just click on the entry date. You can also follow my fitness goals if indeed you want to. Love you! :)
How cute, Jill! That was a lot of fun to watch!! Your girls are getting so big - I remember when you were potty training Casie, and she'd come out and say, "Success!!!" Time flies!
12 comments:
HA HA! I love it! I'm so glad it turned out so cute. Thanks for having the girls over to play. There's nothing they want to do more than go to "Casie's" or "Ellie's" house. You guys rock!
That is so fun. I am excited for the day that I am a mom and get to help my kids with funny stuff like that!
Oh crap...the video says it's not working. I will have to try to watch it later!
I want Casie for my friend!
That was adorable. Who played the piano? Did you record it? Tell the whole cast and crew that if they take it on the road it will be a sell out.
You're family is amazing, beautiful.
Hope you all are happy and healthy!
J. Larsen
This is great I don't have to come to your house to enjoy "Hyde family videos" anymore. I can sit back and watch the next generation.
FYI, I have a blog on my Sparkpeople website if you want to check it out. Here is the URL, my.sparkpeople.com/JANAMURDOCK. On that page you will see a section for blog entries, just click on the entry date. You can also follow my fitness goals if indeed you want to. Love you! :)
Here I am DE-lurking! Love your blog, love your cute kids, LOVE that you're back in Voices!
That was amazing! Your family is so creative and talented. I hope to see more.
How cute, Jill! That was a lot of fun to watch!! Your girls are getting so big - I remember when you were potty training Casie, and she'd come out and say, "Success!!!" Time flies!
Post a Comment