Yesterday I was trying to concentrate on something...I don't remember what it was, but I do remember Ellie was jabbering non-stop. I asked her to be quiet for a few seconds So I could think about what I was doing. Here was her response.
"Ok Mom, we will play the quiet game. One, two, three, start....wait, I mean I will play the quiet game. It's fine if you talk. You won't be out. Ok, one, two, three start...wait, pause the game... So Mom, let's say if I talk during the quiet game, I have to be quiet for 5 more minutes ok?...Ok so, one, two, three start....wait, pause the game..........can I cough?"
By this time I was done with whatever it was I was doing.
7 comments:
That is hilarious.
Ha! That is pretty funny. =)
LOL!! Love it!
So funny. Don't you wish they had on/off switches? That would be awesome!
That is SO Ellie. You should have special little blogs entitled "So Ellie" parts 1,2,3,4 and on and on.
Ha ha ha! Too funny!
Too cute! Glad you got that story written down, they are always the best but we forget so easily.
Post a Comment